Total Validator Alternatives
If you need more features than only a website link checker - such as XML sitemap (conforming to the standard protocol), html validity, essential SEO checks such as page title, headings, meta description and keywords - then try Scrutiny.
- - Scrutiny is the most popular Mac alternative to Total Validator.
- - Scrutiny is the most popular commercial alternative to Total Validator.
Screpy is an AI-based web analysis tool that can analyze all pages of your websites in one dashboard and monitor them with your team. It's powered by Lighthouse and it also includes some different analysis tools (SEO, SERP, W3C, Uptime, etc).
- - Screpy is the most popular Web-based alternative to Total Validator.
HTML Validator is a Mozilla extension that adds HTML validation inside Firefox and Mozilla. The number of errors of a HTML page is seen on the form of an icon in the status bar when browsing. The details of the errors are seen when looking the HTML source of the page.
- - HTML Validator is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to Total Validator.
- - HTML Validator is the most popular free alternative to Total Validator.
The validation process used, is based on email development experience and good practices developed by leading email marketing agencies and email services in this field.
- - mailmouse is the most popular Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to Total Validator.
This batch W3C validator tool is perfect to find out HTML errors on websites and check the markup validity of URLs in HTML, XHTML or HTML5. Using a HTML validator tool like this one can save you time and money and is good for SEO purposes also.
HTML markup validation is a key factor in web development - it ensures your sites conform to the latest W3C standards and that it's free from errors like unclosed tags or invalid attributes.