Tonelib JAM AlternativesMusic Production Apps like Tonelib JAM
A Multitrack tablature editor and player.
Suggest and vote on features
- - TuxGuitar is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & Linux alternative to Tonelib JAM.
- - TuxGuitar is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Tonelib JAM.
Guitar Pro is first and foremost a program designed to edit tablatures for guitar, bass, and other fretted instruments from 4 to 8 strings.
Guitar Pro has no features, suggest some!
- - Guitar Pro is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to Tonelib JAM.
- - Guitar Pro is the most popular commercial alternative to Tonelib JAM.
Band-in-a-Box is an intelligent automatic accompaniment program. You can hear and play along to many song ideas and go from "nothing" to "something" in a very short period of time with Band-in-a-Box as your "on demand" backup band.Suggest and vote on features
Songsterr is an archive of guitar, bass and drum tabs. It is collaboratively built and maintained by your fellow music lovers. Anyone with Internet access can contribute new tabs and make changes to existing ones.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Songsterr is the most popular Web-based alternative to Tonelib JAM.
Aria Maestosa is an open-source (GPL) midi tracker/editor. It lets you compose, edit and play midi files with a few clicks in a user-friendly interface offering keyboard, guitar, drum and controller views.Suggest and vote on features
Aria Maestosa Features
- Support for MIDIAria Maestosa includes MIDI hardware and software support to record and import audio.
Power Tab Editor is a free tablature authoring tool created by Brad Larsen for Windows. It is used to create guitar, bass and ukulele tablature scores, among many others. The current version uses the *.ptb file format.Suggest and vote on features
Power Tab Editor Features
- Support for MIDIPower Tab Editor includes MIDI hardware and software support to record and import audio.
guitarLayers is a professional macOS guitar learning software. It allows you to visualize and manage, scales, chords and arpeggios shapes through a fully parametric control interface.guitarLayers has no features, suggest some!
JJazzLab is a free Midi-based application which automatically generates backing tracks (a musical accompaniment) for any song. It’s a jam buddy to have fun improvising, learn new stuff or just practice your instrument. It’s also a great tool for teachers.Suggest and vote on features
- Music SequencerRecord, edit, or play back music with JJazzLab, by handling note and performance information.
- Ad-freeJJazzLab doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Support for VST PluginsJJazzLab support third-party Virtual Studio Technology (VST) plugins.
- Support for MIDIJJazzLab includes MIDI hardware and software support to record and import audio.
iOS and macOS notation and tablature editor with MIDI and MusicXML files support and chromatic scales analyze of the score.Suggest and vote on features
- Support for MIDIStave'n'Tabs includes MIDI hardware and software support to record and import audio.
TabToolkit for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch is an incredibly powerful music notation viewer with multi-track audio playback. The app includes an audio synthesis engine that enables you to listen to and control the audio for all instrument tracks individually.TabToolkit has no features, suggest some!
Guitar Tab Player is a simple and very fast tablature reader and player with HD quality. It allows you to watch and play your tabs and music notation, simply and quickly. It supports ANY guitar pro files (including Guitar Pro 6).Guitar Tab Player has no features, suggest some!