- Lua is a powerful, fast, lightweight, embeddable scripting language.
- Tcl (originally from "Tool Command Language", but conventionally rendered as "Tcl" rather than "TCL"; pronounced as "tickle" or...
- Squirrel is a high level imperative, object-oriented programming language, designed to be a light-weight scripting language that fits in the size, memory bandwidth, and real-time...
- Solid - A minimalist interpreted language, with a clean object model and a tiny VM.
- Wyvern is a new programming language designed to help developers be highly productive when writing high-assurance applications.
- Chibi-Scheme is a very small library with no external dependencies intended for use as an extension and scripting language in C programs.
- Jim is an opensource small-footprint implementation of the Tcl programming language.