Hours Tracker helps you track your work time and easily keep a work log. Simple, straightforward and organized.
The perfect work hours tracker for self-employed, freelancers, contractors, hourly workers and employees. Calculate your earnings, invoice or next pay stub.
Tracked work hours can be exported as an Excel time-sheet, submitted to payroll or used to draft your invoices.
• Save time and maintain accuracy with automatic hour tracker. Done via location/GPS. Turn-ON/OFF as you see fit, or adjust when it'll activate.
• Stay organized by keeping track of work hours and seeing reports by pay period, week or month
• Earn your full due, by easily keeping track of daily and overtime hours and pay
• Reduce the clutter and hassle in your life with simple one-click timekeeping
• View how long you've been working at a glance with notification widget... More Info »
How it works:
You can use the app in three ways:
• Use automatic hours tracker and the app will keep track of how long you've been at each work location.
• Punch in when you start work and punch out when you finish. You can also track any breaks you take during this period.
• Simply add a new time entry. Define the start and end and you're good to go.
Your work log hours are saved to your account and backed up to the cloud. This data is simply for your reference and not used by us for any other purpose.
Ideal work hour tracker for people that work with multiple clients or jobs, e.g: trades professionals, contractors, accountants, lawyers, construction...
• Flexible work hours tracker; use with multiple jobs
• Save time and reuse information
• Automatic work hours tracker via location
• View earnings: by month, week, custom pay period (e.g: bi-weekly)
• Sharable timesheet
• Safe backup with cloud sync
• Who is work hours tracker for?
Hours tracker is for contractors, business owners, hourly employees and freelancers, anyone who would need to track work hours using a work timekeeper app.