Gnuplot is a portable command-line driven interactive data and function plotting utility. It was originally intended as to allow scientists and students to visualize mathematical functions and data. It does this job pretty well, but has grown to support many non-interactive...
- - GnuPlot is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to timeplotters.
- - GnuPlot is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to timeplotters.
Matplotlib is a comprehensive library for creating static, animated, and interactive visualizations in Python. Matplotlib makes easy things easy and hard things possible.
- - Matplotlib is the most popular Web-based alternative to timeplotters.
DataGraph is a simple and powerful graphing application for Mac OS X. It is a great companion for Excel, Numbers or any of the big statistical packages.
- - DataGraph is the most popular commercial alternative to timeplotters.
ksar is a sar graphing tool that can graph for now linux,mac and solaris sar output. sar statistics graph can be output to PDF or jpg/png/csv/txt.
kSar : a sar grapher Features
Core Plot is a 2D plotting framework for Mac OS X and iOS. It is highly customizable and capable of drawing many types of plots
- - Core Plot is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to timeplotters.
The Mandela is a Windows application that helps in the diagnosis of performance problems in Linux and Oracle databases. It is able to connect to technology, read performance metrics and generate graphics on the timeline.