Ti chess Alternatives
Ti chess is described as 'Chess program for some Texas Instrument calculators (and their windows emulators). Programmed in C' and is an app in the Games category. There are six alternatives to Ti chess for a variety of platforms, including Windows, Android, iPhone, the Web and Mac. The best alternative is Chessmaster. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try ChessRoots or chess genius. Other great apps like Ti chess are Shredder Chess (Paid), AI Factory Chess Treebeard (Freemium) and HIARCS Chess Explorer (Paid).
- 6 alternatives
- Chessmaster is a chess playing computer game series which is now owned and developed by Ubisoft.
No new releases since 2008. But the old games get some solid praise for teaching features—might be worth a try.
- Chess openings visualized from over 800 million Lichess games, 2 million tournament games and 1 million chess engine games.
- The Shredder chess programs by Stefan Meyer-Kahlen provide a game playing and analysis tool for everybody and are accepted as one of the best chess programs of the world.
- Windows Mobile
- Java Mobile
- A good chess program that is strong on limited hardware.No screenshots yet
- Windows Phone
- Chess incorporates our "Treebeard" Chess engine, an innovative engine using closely guarded state-of-the-art search techniques developed for our competition-level Shogi...
- Android Tablet
- World class chess database, analysis and playing software for PC and Mac