Thingiverse is described as 'com is the place to share digital designs for fabricating real, physical objects.
Share your work and inspire other innovators in the Thingiverse universe' and is an website in the System & Hardware category. There are more than 10 alternatives to Thingiverse, not only websites but also apps for a variety of platforms, including Android, iPhone, Android Tablet and iPad. The best alternative is Cults., which is free. Other great sites and apps similar to Thingiverse are Wikifactory (Free Personal), MyMiniFactory (Free), GrabCAD (Freemium) and STLFinder (Free).
- 11 alternatives
- Cults is a marketplace that connects designers and people who want to 3D print some objects. Cults is dedicated to all owners of 3D printers who wish to download 3D models (free or paid) guaranteed 3D printable & make premium and original creations. View 9 alternatives to Cults.
- Freemium • Proprietary
Cults. vs ThingiverseThe platform is strong, website quick and you can find many many models there! The best 3D printable models library currently.
- Wikifactory is a social platform for collaborative product development. It offers an all-in-one workspace to accelerate the way your team works. Inspired by best practices in software development, built for product developers from the ground up. View 13 alternatives to Wikifactory
- Free Personal • Proprietary
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- The 3d models search engine. Search free 3d models from the major repositories in Internet. 3d models for 3d printing available for download. Get professional 3d models for your 3d design projects. View 11 alternatives to STLFinder
- Free • Proprietary
STLFinder vs Thingiverseit has all thingiverse and many more stl files where to choose from