The Quizopedia App offers an engaging and interactive interface for students to attempt quizzes in small measures and sharpen their skills and knowledge. The Quizopedia encourages the students to explore the subject information beyond textbooks and school-assigned source materials
How to register
Download The Quizopedia app from Google Play Store
10 free quizzes
Once registered, a student can take up to 10 quizzes for free! Each quiz is based on the respective class the student has chosen and includes questions from several categories. More Info »
The registered students also get access to an unlimited number of practice tests that serve as mock quizzes.
In-depth assessment report
At the end of the quiz, a well-defined assessment report is provided so that the student can analyze their performance and point out the aspects that need improvement.
Interactive multimedia info
The Quizopedia app also offers videos on different subjects, with interesting facts accompanied by relevant graphics to make learning fun and enjoyable.
The Quizopedia offers quiz questions from the following categories:
4. History – India and World
5. General awareness
6. Mental ability, and beyond
Who can benefit from The Quizopedia?
• Students from the primary classes 1 and 2
• Students from the upper primary classes 3, 4 and 5
• Students from the middle classes 6, 7 and 8
• Students from the secondary classes 9, 10, 11 and 12
Why choose The Quizopedia for your kids
1. Integrated and devoted team with their industrious role
2. Regular and incessant updates of General Knowledge, General Science and Current Affairs
3. Informative with reliability
4. Uniqueness in the answers with required elucidation
6. Amalgamation of amusement and knowledge
7. Helpful and reliable for all sorts of competitive exams
8. Qualitative Approach maintaining the quantity