CUBA Platform Alternatives
The most popular alternative is Django, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 40 alternatives to CUBA Platform so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting CUBA Platform alternatives are Delphi (Paid), Ruby on Rails (Free, Open Source), Alfresco Community Edition (Free, Open Source) and Spring (Free, Open Source).
- Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design.
- Embarcadero Delphi, formerly CodeGear Delphi and Borland Delphi, is a software development environment for Microsoft Windows applications originally developed by Borland and now...
- Ruby on Rails is an open source full-stack web application framework for the Ruby programming language.
- Alfresco is the leading open source enterprise content management system built by the most experienced team in the industry drawn from Documentum®, Vignette® and...
- The Spring Framework is an open source application framework and Inversion of Control container for the Java platform.
- A Low-code development platform to build web and mobile applications at a fraction of the time and cost of traditional application development.
- OpenXava is a Web Java Framework for Rapid Development of Enterprise Applications.
- GWT is a development toolkit for building and optimizing complex browser-based applications. GWT is used by many products at Google, including Google AdWords and Google Wallet.
- Vaadin is an open source web framework that helps Java developers build great user experiences with minimal effort.