Terminal IDE AlternativesIDEs & Android Development Tools like Terminal IDE
CppDroid is simple C/C++ IDE focused on learning programming languages and libraries.
- - CppDroid is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to Terminal IDE.
- - CppDroid is the most popular free alternative to Terminal IDE.
C4droid is a user-friendly (but powerful) C/C++ IDE + C/C++ compiler for Android.
- - C4droid is the most popular commercial alternative to Terminal IDE.
AIDE is a monster of an app. It allows you to program Android applications directly on your Android device. That way, you basically cut out the middleman of having to use a computer at all. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects, so it’s easy to transfer your projects...
AIDE - Android IDE Features
CppCode is an offline C/C++ IDE & Compiler:
- compile C/C++ code offline (no internet connection required)
- built-in libc and libc++
- safe (no data sent to any servers)
- code complete
- real-time diagnostics (warnings and errors) and fixes
- built-in file navigator (varia.
- - CppCode is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to Terminal IDE.
APDE (Android Processing Development Environment) is a Processing IDE for creating and running sketches on Android devices. You can download APDE from Google Play or the releases page.
- - APDE - Android Processing IDE is the most popular Open Source alternative to Terminal IDE.