Imprint Anime Alternatives
Taiga is an open-source desktop application for Windows. It automatically detects the episodes you're watching on your computer and synchronizes your progress with online services. It helps you manage your anime library, discover new series, share watched episodes and...
- - Taiga is the most popular Windows alternative to Imprint Anime.
- - Taiga is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Imprint Anime.
Trackma aims to be a lightweight and simple but feature-rich program for Unix based systems for fetching, updating and using data from personal lists hosted in several media tracking websites.
- - Trackma is the most popular Linux alternative to Imprint Anime.
MALClient is 3rd party app for managing your anime and manga list on MyAnimeList as well as accessing other website features.
- - MALClient is the most popular Android alternative to Imprint Anime.
Ookami is a show tracking app, made for Kitsu, that helps you manage what you are watching or reading very easily.
- - Ookami is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to Imprint Anime.
Dev note:"THIS APP IS NO LONGER FUNCTIONAL BECAUSE HUMMINGBIRD HAS BECOME KITSU!Until further notice, I've ceased development of the Kitsu update for this app. Imprint for Kitsu (another Android app), is a good alternative."via google play
Biyori - A management app for your preferred Anime List Host.Discontinued
The official website is down, and the last update was in 2019.
From the makers of MAL Updater OS X, the first native MyAnimeList Scrobbler for Macintosh computers, we have created Hachidori, a lightweight, fast and accurate open source scrobbler for Kitsu. Hachidori allows you to update your Kitsu library while you are watching or streaming...
- - Hachidori is the most popular Mac alternative to Imprint Anime.