Kubernetes is an open source orchestration system for Docker containers.
- - Kubernetes is the most popular Web-based alternative to Tectonic.
- - Kubernetes is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Tectonic.
Rancher is an open source container management platform built for organizations that deploy containers in production. Rancher makes it easy to run Kubernetes everywhere, meet IT requirements, and empower DevOps teams.
- - Rancher is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to Tectonic.
OpenShift is Red Hat's free, auto-scaling Platform as a Service (PaaS) for applications. As an application platform in the cloud, OpenShift manages the stack so you can focus on your code.
Docker Swarm is native clustering for Docker. It allows you create and access to a pool of Docker hosts using the full suite of Docker tools. Because Docker Swarm serves the standard Docker API, any tool that already communicates with a Docker daemon can use Swarm to...
- - Docker Swarm is the most popular Mac & Self-Hosted alternative to Tectonic.
Cycle is the all-in-one platform built to be the bridge between your infrastructure and your code. Connect your servers, import your containers, and scale.
- - Cycle.io is the most popular SaaS alternative to Tectonic.
Kublr offers enterprise-grade secure, scalable, highly reliable Kubernetes clusters on AWS, Azure, GCP, vSphere, and on-premise. It includes out-of-the-box multi-cluster centralized Kubernetes operations, monitoring, and other enterprise features.
- - Kublr is the most popular commercial alternative to Tectonic.
For developers to easily deploy , upsacale and maintain kubernetes container applications. Deploy any containerized application with zero command line. A 100% managed Kubernetes Cloud that runs on Baremetal for 60% more performance.