TagUI - RPA / CLI tool for automating user interactions
- Free • Open Source
- Google Chrome
What is TagUI?
The goal of UI (user interface) automation is to reproduce cognitive interactions that you have with websites or your desktop, so that your computer can do it for you, base on your schedule or conditions. TagUI helps you rapidly automate your repetitive or time-critical tasks - use cases include process automation, data acquisition and testing of web apps.
- automate Chrome visibly or headlessly
- visual automation of websites and desktop
- R & Python integration for big data / AI / ML / DL
- CLI, REST API, advanced API calls, all covered
Under the hood, it uses Chrome DevTools Protocol, Sikuli, CasperJS, PhantomJS & SlimerJS.
Comments and Reviews
Said about TagUI as an alternative
TagUI is powerful. I love it. Has a steep learning curve especially since there isnt much in the form of documentation or help apart from what the author has written. But once you get the hang of it, its fun.
- Artificial intelligence
List containing TagUIChrome
Recent user activities on TagUI
- TBayAreaPat commented on TagUITBChrome Extension .. I don't see this directly listed in Chrome Store ..only a web macro recorder. The installation takes some doing.
- kalligator added TagUI as alternative(s) to Power Automate
- kalligator liked TagUIka
My goal is to automate parts of my daily work so i don't really use this for test automation but it should work great for that also-
This tool is by far the best one and probably needs more recognition here on alternativeto and overall. Even if theres no UI the scripting is simple enough to pick up quickly and and you can also create something more advanced if you wan't to.
The issues on github always get friendly answer. Just a small detail, but it does feel that it's great developers behind this.
Apart from being opensource another big plus compared to the others; this works great on linux, mac and pc.
[Edited by Robertsson, December 13]