The most popular alternative is CPU-Z, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Sysinfo so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Sysinfo alternatives are HWiNFO (32/64) (Free), Speccy (Freemium), GPU-Z (Free) and AIDA64 (Paid).
- How do you get the PC features quickly? You may surely use special tab or panel, but the data will be located in different places.
- LookInMyPC is a free utility that allows users to generate complete and comprehensive profiles, audits, and diagnostic reports on their computers.
- Join SentinelAgent and the evolution of Windows monitoring.
- GtkSysinfo is a perl-Gtk2 software for Linux which makes it possible to obtain a maximum of informations about the system such as temperature(with lm_sensors) , CPU frequency...
- Ryzen Timings Checker provides complete insight into all memory related configuration settings on AMD Ryzen and Raven Ridge processors.
- CPU TrueSpeed software is designed to calculate the actual speed (frequency) of the microprocessor (CPU) in your computer.