Swarmia is an engineering productivity software trusted by 600+ engineering teams worldwide. Use key engineering metrics to unblock the flow, align engineering with busi...
- Freemium • Proprietary
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
What is Swarmia?
Insights and tools for high-performing engineering teams
It’s hard to improve what you don’t measure. Use key engineering metrics to unblock the flow, align engineering with business objectives, and drive continuous improvement.
Identify and remove blockers
Insight starts with transparency. Gain visibility into your engineering pipeline with insights into flow and velocity, CI/CD practices, code quality, and more.
Boost focus on business objectives
Up to 60% of all work doesn’t get reflected on the roadmap. Swarmia shows the effect of unplanned work, bugs, scope creep, and technical debt on your plans and helps teams to regain focus on key initiatives.
Drive continuous improvement
The best teams keep getting better. Build new team habits by adopting and measuring working agreements followed by the industry’s best-performing teams.
Enabling teams to do their best work
- Every team is different: There’s no single right way to build software. We adapt to your team's tools, rituals, and challenges.
- No Harmful Metrics: The best teams focus on team performance, not individual performance. Swarmia is not a tool for stalking developers.
- Continuous Improvement: Swarmia helps you get better every day. Our tools are built to have a long-lasting impact on team productivity.
- Quality enables speed: It’s not all about cycle time. You can reach 10x speed without compromising product quality or team health.
- Data quality is a feature: Getting accurate historical data across tools is hard. Our automation ensures all work is assigned to the right issues and the right people.
- Security Matters: We take security seriously. We’re SOC 2 compliant and committed to conducting security audits every six months.
Works with tools you already use
Swarmia integrates with data from GitHub, Jira, Linear and Slack. Don't see your tool? We are always working on adding new integrations.
Comments and Reviews
Said about Swarmia as an alternative
I like Swarmia as an alternative to Pull Panda because with Swarmia I can read and reply to PR comments and change requests directly in Slack which is useful especially on mobile and when addressing smaller comments.
- Developer Tools
- Software developer
Recent user activities on Swarmia
- added Slack notifications as a feature to SwarmiaGu
- paulbl thinks Athenian is an alternative to Swarmia
- pinjae liked Swarmiapi
I like Swarmia because it's enabling me to use key engineering metrics to unblock the flow, align engineering with business objectives, and drive continuous improvement.