Games Like Super Mario: Blue Twilight DX Similar Platform Games like Super Mario: Blue Twilight DX
SuperTux is a classic 2D jump'n run sidescroller game in a style similar to the original Super Mario games. Instead of Mario, the hero in this game is Tux, the mascot of the Linux kernel.
Suggest and vote on features
- - SuperTux is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & Linux alternative to Super Mario: Blue Twilight DX.
- - SuperTux is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Super Mario: Blue Twilight DX.
Mari0 is an open source fan-made video game that combines elements of the video games Super Mario Bros and Portal.Suggest and vote on features
- Single playerMari0 has one or more single player game modes.
- MultiplayerMari0 offers a game mode for more than one player.
- Local multiplayerMari0 allows two or more players to play from the same device and/or via LAN/System Link againts each other or against players in another location.
- Endless gameplayMari0 offers at least one game mode that allows you to play indefinitely.
- PortableMari0 can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
Super Meat Boy is a platform game developed by Team Meat and is the successor to Edmund McMillen's and Jonathan McEntee's flash game, Meat Boy, originally released on the Newgrounds website in October 2008.Represent entire series of Super Meat Boy games including Super Meat Boy,Super Meat Boy Forever.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Super Meat Boy is the most popular iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to Super Mario: Blue Twilight DX.
- - Super Meat Boy is the most popular commercial alternative to Super Mario: Blue Twilight DX.
Super Meat Boy Features
Forge your own path in Hollow Knight! An epic action adventure through a vast ruined kingdom of insects and heroes. Explore twisting caverns, battle tainted creatures and befriend bizarre bugs, all in a classic, hand-drawn 2D style.Suggest and vote on features
Hollow Knight Features
- Ad-freeHollow Knight doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- MultiplayerHollow Knight offers a game mode for more than one player.
- Achievements SupportedHollow Knight offers the possibility of unlocking achievements through completing challenges.
- ModdableHollow Knight can be modified through the installation of external mods.
- Works OfflineHollow Knight can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
Braid is a platforming game in a painterly style where you manipulate the flow of time to solve puzzles.Suggest and vote on features
Cave Story, or Dokutsu Monogatari, is a Japanese freeware Metroidvania side-scrolling Metroidvania platform-adventure game developed by Studio Pixel . It has been translated into English by Aeon Genesis Translations.Suggest and vote on features
Cave Story (Dokutsu Monogatari) Features
Frogatto & Friends is an action-adventure game, starring a certain quixotic frog. A quiet errand run turns into a battle to fend off an invading army, and only Frogatto is foolhardy enough to sleuth out why.Suggest and vote on features
Frogatto & Friends Features
A cute physics platformer that plays in a fictional world of the future the infamous super villain Dr. Lacroix schemes to seize world supremacy with his army of robots. You take the role of Nikki and try to cross those evil plans on behalf of a secret organization.Suggest and vote on features
Nikki and the Robots FeaturesDiscontinued
The Joyride Labs no longer work on the project and their official website is no longer available. Last version of the game, 1.0.1, released in February 2015, can be still downloaded from GitHub.
Alex the Allegator is a series of games that I, Johan Peitz, usually use for game coding challenges like Speedhack and Ludumdare. Whilst most of my games reside on Free Lunch Design, this is the place for the Alex' series and the even the source for these games. Let's go!Represent entire series of Alex the Allegator games including Alex the Allegator 1, 2, 3, and 4.Alex the Allegator has no features, suggest some!
Ori and the Blind Forest tells the tale of a young orphan destined for heroics, through a visually stunning action-platformer. The forest of Nibel is dying. After a powerful storm sets a series of devastating events in motion, an unlikely hero must journey to find his courage...Ori and the Blind Forest has no features, suggest some!
Secret Maryo Chronicles is an Open Source two-dimensional platform game and is using an Open Graphics Library for the best possible graphic design and stock performance.Suggest and vote on features
Secret Maryo Chronicles FeaturesDiscontinued
The project is no longer developed. Last version, 1.9, released in August 2009, can be still downloaded from the official website.
Run through dense forests, underwater caverns, and pirate ships in search of your kidnapped sister in this epic platformer game. Stomp, kick, and slash your enemies with 40 melee weapons and an arsenal of moves. Battle Pirates, Ninjas, a Giant Penguin and more!Suggest and vote on features
Fancy Pants Adventures Features