Sunrizer XS synth is a virtual analog synthesizer that takes the definition of iOs synthesizer to the next level.
Sunrizer XS was built to perform and works perfectly with any MIDI keyboard or sequencer. A lot of research has been done in order to achieve unheard warmth and clarity.
· True SuperSaw sound emulation, first found in the legendary Roland JP-8000 synthesizer. SuperSaw is a layered waveform consisting of multiple saw waves which are detuned to create an extremely full and epic sound. It's possible to use 2 supersaw oscillators per voice · Polyphony: 7 voices on iPhone 4, 3 voices on iPhone 3GS
· Two independent filters per voice with configurable routing. You can select between various filter types including classic resonant LP,HP,BP,Notch and less common like Comb and Formant.
· The Morph Group function lets you continuously morph of up to 30 parameters in a sound (including effects), using only the modulation wheel.
· Full support for CoreMidi, Akai SynthStation 25, MIDI mapping with learn function, Virtual Midi Ports and background audio... More Info »
· 2 warm-sounding analog modelled oscillators per voice + 2 sub-oscillators (except SuperSaw). Available waveforms: Saw, PWM pulse,Triangle, SuperSaw.
· Oscillator 2 hard-sync and configurable routing
· Osc-mix, ring modulator
· FM (true frequency modulation), PM mode for second oscillator
· White noise oscillator
FLEXIBLE MULTI FILTERS
· Two independent filters per voice with configurable routing. You can select between various filter types including: resonant LP,HP,BP,Notch, Comb and Formant.
· Configurable routing: serial or parallel with bypass option.
· ADSR envelope, keyboard tracking and full LFO control