Drupal is a free software package that allows an individual, a community of users, or an enterprise to easily publish, manage and organize a wide variety of content on a website. Hundreds of thousands of people and organizations are using Drupal to power an endless variety of...
- - Drupal is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Linux & SaaS alternative to Structr.
- - Drupal is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Structr.
Wikibase is the software that runs Wikidata, but is also usable for other projects beyond that. Wikibase allows the collaborative editing of structured data on top of MediaWiki. It is optimized for graph-like, schema-poor data, not for tabular and strongly pre-structured data.
- - Wikibase is the most popular Mac alternative to Structr.
Readz is a powerful and flexible browser-based CMS for building and managing responsive websites. Forget plugins and extensions. Readz comes fully equipped with all of the design, marketing, high-speed architecture, and integration tools needed to create fully optimized pages in...
- - Readz is the most popular Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to Structr.
- - Readz is the most popular commercial alternative to Structr.
Bootstrap ready CMS for free. Just download and create kick-ass website in a few minutes.
The last version (1.3.6) is from February 2020.
Bitsy is a small, fast, embeddable, durable in-memory graph database that implements the Blueprints API. It supports ACID transactions with optimistic concurrency control and on-disk persistence.
The FlatSiteBuilder is a very easy to use content management system and content creation tool running as a desktop application. You are able to build web content which you can host on github pages for free or any other web space provider.