The most popular alternative is MonoGame, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 9 alternatives to Stingray so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Stingray alternatives are Cocos Creator (Free), Amazon Lumberyard (Free), Arcade Game Studio (Free) and QICI Engine (Free, Open Source).
- One framework for creating powerful cross-platform games. The spiritual successor to XNA with 1000's of titles shipped across desktop, mobile, and console platforms.
- Cocos Creator is a complete package of game development tools and workflow, including a game engine (based on Cocos2d-x), resource management, scene editing, game preview, debug and publish one project to multiple platforms.
- Amazon Lumberyard is a free AAA game engine deeply integrated with AWS and Twitch – with full source.
- Making games as the '80s arcade games. Includes Run'n'Gun, vertical & horizontal Shooters or Platform, makes games as Pac-Man, Commando, 1942, Ghosts 'n' Goblins or Gauntlet, with sprite sheets, pixel art, sound fx, & music. You get arcade feel.
- Whitestorm.js is a framework for 3D web apps built with Three.js technology. It implements a core for fast development of a 3D scene with physics.
- melonJS is an open source HTML5 game engine that empowers developers and designers to focus on content.
- Amulet is a free Lua-based audio/visual toolkit suitable for small games and experimentation. It runs on Windows, Mac, Linux, HTML5 and iOS.
- Bitmelo is a game editor and engine for making small pixel art games. The editor has everything you need to develop a game in one convenient location.