Stellar Forces Alternatives
The Battle for Wesnoth is a turn-based tactical strategy game with a high fantasy theme.
Suggest and vote on features
- - The Battle for Wesnoth is the most popular Windows, Android, Mac & iPhone alternative to Stellar Forces.
- - The Battle for Wesnoth is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Stellar Forces.
The Battle for Wesnoth Features
- Ad-freeThe Battle for Wesnoth doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- PortableThe Battle for Wesnoth can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Local multiplayerThe Battle for Wesnoth allows two or more players to play from the same device and/or via LAN/System Link againts each other or against players in another location.
TripleA is a free (under GPL) turn based strategy game based on Axis & Allies board game. A wide variety of map scenarios have been developed for TripleA (World War II, Punic Wars, Napoleonic wars, etc.TripleA has no features, suggest some!
Advanced Strategic Command is a free, turn based strategy game. It is designed in the tradition of the Battle Isle series from Bluebyte. ASC can be played both against the AI and against other human players, using hotseat or PlayByMail.Advanced Strategic Command has no features, suggest some!