Standard Deviation Calculator Alternatives
SpeedCrunch is a free, fast, high precision open source algebraic calculator with an intuitive interface and many features, such as variables, syntax highlighting, functions, persistent input history & more.
- - SpeedCrunch is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Standard Deviation Calculator.
- - SpeedCrunch is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Standard Deviation Calculator.
Qalculate! is a multi-purpose cross-platform desktop calculator. It is simple to use but provides power and versatility normally reserved for complicated math packages, as well as useful tools for everyday needs (such as currency conversion and percent calculation).
Numi is a handy calculator app for macOS. It allows to describe tasks the natural way and instantly get an accurate answer. For example, $20 in euro - 5% discount or today + 2 weeks. Numi is not limited to simple calculations, it can solve expressions of any complexity, with...
Calculator provides simple and advanced mathematical functions in a beautifully designed app.
- - Google Calculator is the most popular Android & Android Tablet alternative to Standard Deviation Calculator.
Google Calculator Features
Soulver is a smart notepad with a built-in calculator. It gives instant answers to any calculations it finds in your text. It's a better way to work stuff out than with a traditional calculator, and a more lightweight tool for quick calculations than a spreadsheet.
- - Soulver is the most popular commercial alternative to Standard Deviation Calculator.
A simple yet powerful calculator that includes standard, scientific, and programmer modes, as well as a unit converter. It's the perfect tool to add up a bill, convert measurements in a recipe or other project, or complete complex math, algebra, or geometry problems.
RealCalc Scientific Calculator Android's #1 Scientific Calculator. A fully featured scientific calculator which looks and operates like the real thing. Looking for fractions? Degrees/minutes/seconds? Landscape mode? You need RealCalc Plus. See elsewhere on this page for the l.
RealCalc Scientific Calculator Features
Kalk is a convergent calculator application built with the Kirigami framework. Although it is mainly targeted for mobile Linux platforms, it can also be used on the desktop.
Kalk Calculator Features
PCalc is the powerful choice for scientists, engineers, students, programmers, or indeed anybody looking for a feature rich calculator. It includes an optional RPN mode and multi-line display, a choice of button layouts, an extensive set of unit conversions and constants, a...
- - PCalc is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to Standard Deviation Calculator.
NumWorks designed an intuitive and evolutive graphing calculator to make learning maths easier.
- - NumWorks Graphing Calculator is the most popular Web-based alternative to Standard Deviation Calculator.
NumWorks Graphing Calculator Features