SSH Tunnel Manager (STM) Alternatives
PuTTY is a free and open-source terminal emulator, serial console and network file transfer application. It supports several network protocols, including SCP, SSH, Telnet, rlogin, and raw socket connection. It can also connect to a serial port.
- - PuTTY is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to SSH Tunnel Manager (STM).
- - PuTTY is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to SSH Tunnel Manager (STM).
OpenSSH is a free version of the SSH connectivity tools that technical users rely on. OpenSSH encrypts all traffic (including passwords) to effectively eliminate eavesdropping, connection hijacking, and other attacks.
- - OpenSSH is the most popular Mac & iPhone alternative to SSH Tunnel Manager (STM).
- 19 Muon SSH/SFTP client (formerly Snowflake) alternativesIs this is a good alternative?YesNo
Graphical SFTP client and terminal emulator with helpful utilities.
Muon SSH/SFTP client (formerly Snowflake) Features
Shellngn is a cloud based SSH client with SFTP and Telnet support. Manage your servers anywhere you are, with a professional and feature-rich SSH and SFTP Client.
- - Shellngn is the most popular Web-based alternative to SSH Tunnel Manager (STM).
Putty is one of the Best Terminal Emulators available today. It Supports different types of Network Protocols such as SSH, FTP, SCP, Telnet etc. In Windows it is used as SSH Client to connect to Your Linux server or for some other purpose.
- - Putty for Mac is the most popular commercial alternative to SSH Tunnel Manager (STM).
Putty for Mac Features