Squash TM is the test repository manager found in the open source Squash toolkit. It enables the management of requirements, test cases and campaigns execution in a mult...
- Freemium • Open Source
What is Squash TM?
Squash TM is the test repository manager found in the open source Squash toolkit. It enables the management of requirements, test cases and campaigns execution in a multiproject context.
SQUASH is an open source project aiming to structure and industrialize functional testing activities. It covers all functional qualification processes :
- manual testing (test management repository),
- functional test automation,
- management of test data sets,
- the control and administration of qualification organizations (such as Software Quality and Third Party Application Service Desk).
Squash tools are divided into 3 modules : Squash TM (Test Management) this one, but also Squash AUTOM and Squash DEVOPS.
With Squash TM, you will be able to:
- Reconcile agility and sustainability by managing a test asset using structured repositories that can be shared between projects.
- Organize, plan, and execute your manual tests with full traceability, from requirements to anomalies*.
- Manage all phases of your testing process.
- Simplify your workflow by interfacing Squash TM and Jira.
Squash TM Screenshots
Squash TM Features
Squash TM information
Comments and Reviews
Squash TM evolves each year and new plugins or versions of this tool are released on a regular basis.
You can download Squash TM 1.18 here or Xsquash - a new plugin that integrate Squash TM in the JIRA Agile workflow in order to suit agile projects needs - here.
Try out these new releases here!
[Edited by Squash, July 31]