Sqoop is described as 'A search and alerting platform for public records, so far including the SEC, the Patent Office (grants and applications) and federal courts, including the ability to follow specific cases for updates' and is an app in the Education & Reference category. There are four alternatives to Sqoop for a variety of platforms, including the Web, iPad, iPhone, Android and Android Tablet. The most liked alternative is Morningstar, which is free. Other great apps like Sqoop are LexisNexis (Free), FingerprintJS (Paid, Open Source) and Veripages (Free).
- 4 alternatives
- Since 1984, Morningstar has served investors with the resources they need to make sound financial decisions.
- Android Tablet
- LexisNexis Group is a corporation providing computer-assisted legal research as well as business research and risk management services.
- Fraud detection and prevention using browser fingerprinting with 99.5% accuracy. Stops account sharing, payment processing fraud and gaming.
- Paid • Open Source
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Veripages is a public records search engine that delivers the most helpful information to you when you need it most.No screenshots yet