Spyrix Keylogger is the only monitoring program that is absolutely free and has fully-featured cloud-based remote monitoring. You can view all the data that is recorded on the PC from any device anywhere in the world just by simply logging in to your online monitoring account.
Spyrix Free Keylogger allows recording and monitoring of all keystrokes on a PC. This freeware can also capture screenshots of active programs so that you can monitor all the activities on the computer. It can also make reports about programs that are running.
Apart from this, Spyrix Keylogger also monitors user's activity on the PC, clipboard, printer, and removable drives (flash/USB, HDD, SD) usage. ... More Info »
Main program features:
* Remote monitoring via a secure web account - no need to access the monitored PC to view the data. Review it from anywhere at any time;
* Keylogger (keystrokes logging) - see all recorded keystrokes, even those that were deleted;
* Screenshot capture - see all active windows that the user worked in;
* User activity - you can see the time of start and finish of user's activity;
* Programs activity - see the list of all running applications on the computer;
* Removable drives - all instances of using external drives on the PC (USB, HDD, SD);
* Printer monitoring - see the names of all documents printed on the computer;
* Remote uninstallation - if you no longer need to monitor your computer, you can uninstall the program remotely.
The program is perfect for parental control of young kids who just start exploring the Internet. You can also use it for monitoring your office employees or even install it on your own computer to see if somebody else uses it while you are not around.