Free Splunk Alternatives
The best free alternative to Splunk is Grafana, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Splunk and many of them is free so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting free alternatives to Splunk are Prometheus (Free, Open Source), Graylog (Free, Open Source), Sematext Logs (Freemium) and Logstash (Freemium, Open Source).
- Open-source metrics dashboard and graph editor for Graphite, Elasticsearch, OpenTSDB, Prometheus and InfluxDB. View 24 alternatives to Grafana
- Free • Open Source
Grafana vs SplunkGrafana is NOT a log monitor. It is only a graphing solution for logs and metrics from many different data sources but you will need solutions to get those logs and metrics in the first place.It's not a SIEM tool. Rather, it just displays arbitrary data.
- Graylog is an open source syslog implementation that stores your logs in Elasticsearch. View 52 alternatives to Graylog
- Free • Open Source
Graylog vs SplunkPretty easy to setup once you figure out the log capture scripts. Then it's very powerful and realiable.freeware with good documentation
- Sematext Logs is a unified log management solution that offers real-time log analysis, available in the cloud or on-premises. View 32 alternatives to Sematext Logs
- Freemium • Proprietary
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
Sematext Logs vs SplunkWith Sematext Cloud/Enterprise you can use any log shipping format or shipper you want (syslog, Logstash, Fluentd, Flume, nxlog, Filebeat). Plus, Sematext allows you to correlate logs with performance metrics quickly, easily and without contracts or commitments.It's a hosted and on-premises log centralizing solution
- Logstash is an open source, server-side data processing pipeline that ingests data from a multitude of sources simultaneously, transforms it, and then sends it to your favorite "stash.". View 52 alternatives to Logstash
- Freemium • Open Source
- Java Mobile
Logstash vs SplunkThe "L" in the ELK-Stack. i. E. part of a splunk alternative