Monitor the front-end performance and build of your website. Compare yourself to others and beat the competition.
SpeedCurve LUX shows you how real users experience your site. In addition to showing you how fast your site is, it also shows you the impact of speed on UX and business metrics – including bounce rate, conversion rate, and session length. LUX helps you discover which design and development improvements will make your site faster, your users happier, and your business more successful. More Info »
SpeedCurve synthetic monitoring is built on top of WebPageTest (the best synthetic web performance testing tool available). With synthetic monitoring, you can test how fast your pages render on different browsers and devices in locations around the world. You can track dozens of web performance metrics – and create budgets and get alerts when they go out of bounds. And you can benchmark yourself against your competitors.
- Benchmark your site against your competitors
- Correlate web performance with user experience
- Measure when your most important content renders
- Track the impact of web performance on your business metrics
- Debug web performance issues at the page level
- Compare synthetic and RUM data