Industrial-strength Natural Language Processing in Python.
- Free • Open Source
What is spaCy?
spaCy is a leading NLP toolkit for Python. It's designed to help you do real work — to build real products, or gather real insights. The library respects your time, and tries to avoid wasting it. It's easy to install, and its API is simple and productive. We like to think of spaCy as the Ruby on Rails of Natural Language Processing.
- Non-destructive tokenization
- Named entity recognition
- Support for 52+ languages
- 23 statistical models for 11 languages
- Pre-trained word vectors
- State-of-the-art speed
- Easy deep learning integration
- Part-of-speech tagging
- Labelled dependency parsing
- Syntax-driven sentence segmentation
- Built in visualizers for syntax and NER
- Convenient string-to-hash mapping
- Export to numpy data arrays
- Efficient binary serialization
- Easy model packaging and deployment
- Robust, rigorously evaluated accuracy
- 25,525 Stars
- 4,050 Forks
- 114 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
Recent user activities on spaCy
- tomiolavitoivio reviewed spaCytoI love this NLP framework.
- ukuli reviewed spaCyI think Spacy is my favourite NLP framework.
- ukuli thinks Polyglot NLP is an alternative to spaCy
I think Spacy is my favourite NLP framework.
I love this NLP framework.