What is Solid Explorer?
Solid Explorer is the best looking file and cloud manager with two independent panels, which brings to you a new file browsing experience.
This is the only fully featured file manager with Material Design you can find in the Play Store. It's better, faster and solid when compared to the competition. Apart from the ability to manage files in almost every location, it also gives you many customization options, such as themes, icon sets and color schemes. You can freely adjust the interface to match your taste. Dual pane file browsing with drag and drop greatly increases your productivity.
- Material Design!
- Two independent panels serving as file browsers
- Rich customization options: icons sets, color schemes, themes
- Drag and Drop inside and between panels
- FTP, SFTP, WebDav, SMB/CIFS clients
- Ability to read and extract ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR archives, even encrypted
- Ability to create password protected ZIP and 7ZIP archives
- Cloud file manager: Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud, Yandex
- Root access makes Solid Explorer a fully functional root explorer
- Extensibility: more features in separate plugins available in Google Play
- Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
- Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
- Batch rename: change names of multiple files at once using regular expressions and variables
- Useful tools: hiding unwanted folders, FTP Server (plugin), bookmarks, Chromecast support, media browser
Solid Explorer Screenshots
Solid Explorer Features
Solid Explorer information