Open Source Identity and Access Management for modern Applications and Services.
- - Keycloak is the most popular Linux & Self-Hosted alternative to SOCIFI.
- - Keycloak is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to SOCIFI.
You can connect any application (written in any language or on any stack) to Auth0 and define its Connection, the method used to authenticate the users of that application:
- - Auth0 is the most popular Web-based alternative to SOCIFI.
LoginRadius is SaaS based CIAM platform that manages consumer identity and privacy, allowing businesses to customize a secure and delightful digital experience their consumers will love.
- - LoginRadius is the most popular SaaS alternative to SOCIFI.
- - LoginRadius is the most popular commercial alternative to SOCIFI.
FusionAuth is an auth for any app. Get everything you need for secure registration and user management in minutes. Single-tenant, on-prem or private cloud, custom emails with localization, social login, and more.
- - FusionAuth is the most popular Windows & Mac alternative to SOCIFI.
Logto helps you build the sign-in, auth, and user identity within minutes. We provide an OIDC-based identity service and the end-user experience with username, phone number, email, and social sign-in, for web and native apps.
Civic’s mission is to provide every person on Earth with a digital identity that they can use to interact privately and securely with the world.
- - Civic is the most popular Android & iPhone alternative to SOCIFI.
FreeRADIUS is responsible for authenticating one third of all users on the Internet. Welcome to the FreeRADIUS project, the open source implementation of RADIUS, an IETF protocol for AAA (Authorisation, Authentication, and Accounting).
Cove is your Safe Space Online. It's an Ultra Secure App for End-to-End Encrypted Data Storage, Sharing & Communication. Fight Identity Fraud with Privacy and Military-Grade Security.
- - Cove Identity App is the most popular iPad alternative to SOCIFI.
A simple and cost-effective way to provide secure, policy-compliant and user-friendly on-premises two-factor authentication solution with self-enrollment.
Authpack provides a complete user and team management API and Dashboard installed with just 8 lines of code and featuring a built-in API explorer for developers to easily perform complex GraphQL operations on data from inside the app.