Smart Tools Alternatives
LBalance is an app that uses the acceleration sensors of the device to move graphical objects on the screen. LBalance can also be used as a protractor or spirit level.
LBalance has no features, suggest some!
- - LBalance is the most popular Android alternative to Smart Tools.
- - LBalance is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Smart Tools.
#1 Toolkit is a complete package of 5 app sets. It includes 5 Pro sets for a total of 16 tools. In a word,All-in-One.Suggest and vote on features
#1 Toolkit Features
An handy carpenter tool kit right on your device!
There are 5 tools in this Carpenter tool kit:
- A plumb bob, the easiest way for you to verify the verticality of lines or walls
- A surface level, the best tool to level any flat surface
- A bubble level bar, exactly as you can.
iHandy Carpenter has no features, suggest some!
- - iHandy Carpenter is the most popular iPhone alternative to Smart Tools.
- - iHandy Carpenter is the most popular commercial alternative to Smart Tools.
A bubble level, spirit level or simply a spirit is an instrument designed to indicate whether a surface is horizontal (level) or vertical (plumb). Bubble Level app is handy, accurate, simple to use and incredibly useful tool for your Android device.
Bubble Level has no features, suggest some!
- - Bubble Level is the most popular Android Tablet alternative to Smart Tools.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo2 Magnifier 🔎 Digital Magnifying Glass alternatives
- Freemium • Proprietary
Magnifier is the perfect android app to help you reading any kind of text. It has zoom, light, high contrast mode and much more. Try it now!Magnifier 🔎 Digital Magnifying Glass has no features, suggest some!
The magnifying glass is a convex lens know as a magnifying lens that is used to produce a magnified image of an object. The lens is usually mounted in a frame with a handle. A magnifying glass can be used to focus & is a working tool.Suggest and vote on features
Magnifying Glass Features