The most popular version of Americas #1 small business financial software helps make your business more profitable.
- - Intuit QuickBooks is the most popular Windows & Mac alternative to ProfitBoard.
- - Intuit QuickBooks is the most popular commercial alternative to ProfitBoard.
Cash Flow Management Software.
- - Pulse App is the most popular Web-based alternative to ProfitBoard.
- - Pulse App is the most popular free alternative to ProfitBoard.
Pulse App Features
InvoiceTrackr is software as a service that enables you to input your customers, products and services. You can then create billable line items by time or unit and create pdf invoices based on tracked products and/or services.
- - InvoiceTrackr is the most popular SaaS alternative to ProfitBoard.
CashFlowMapper is a cash flow forecasting software that can be used on its own or be integrated with existing accounting tools. It’s designed to help entrepreneurs and businesses monitor transactions and forecast cash flow movements and provide full financial stability.
LiveFlow (YC W21) is your first fully automated, NextGen Spreadsheet, that connects real-time data from your Google Sheets, banks, accounting and revenue platforms in a matter of seconds to fully flexible and customizable dashboards.
Kraft is aimed at the demands of small businesses. It is easy to use and focuses on a set of most needed features. So it is the solution for creating quotes and invoices.
- - Kraft is the most popular Linux alternative to ProfitBoard.
- - Kraft is the most popular Open Source alternative to ProfitBoard.
Easy to use CRM software designed for Business to Business. It includes everything you need to run your business from anywhere.
- - Cloud Business Management System is the most popular Android, iPhone, iPad & Android Tablet alternative to ProfitBoard.
A simple, easy to use Invoices & Estimates program for Windows® Computers. It supports unlimited companies, adding on the fly items, customer list, items list, and easy to understand invoices report. Great for everyday businesses.