The most popular alternative is MaxCut. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Cut Micro or Champcut. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 7 alternatives to SketchCut so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting SketchCut alternatives are Cutting (Paid), Cut Optimiser (Nowy Rozkroj) (Paid), iOptiCut (Paid) and GoNest 2D (Paid).
- It's easy! You input the sizes and materials, MaxCut does the rest! Produce optimized cutting diagrams, generate cost estimates, purchase orders and labels - it's just one click away.
- This small program can help you to calculate optimal cut of rectangular details. It can be used to design cutting out of wood, glass, steel and other material.
- The CUTTING programs are intended for the optimum cut of material to the rectangular or linear details.
- Cut Optimiser, aka Nowy Rozkroj, is a powerful sheet layout optimization woodworking software that lets you quickly generate cutting diagrams that make the most efficient use of...
- Optimize cutting (nesting) of any linear material such as reel material, metal profiles, bars, extrusions, tubes, lineal wood by solving the cutting stock problem.
- The main features of iOptiCut:- Nesting and Guillotine stock cutting calculation methods.- Integrated graphical viewer for visual inspection of the layouts.
- GoNest 2D is a nesting software for generating optimized layouts and reducing scrap generated by 2 Dimensional Rectangular cutting (Guillotine cutting or nested) processes.