Create your own free website, and connect with others you by following their sites. You get 1 GB of space to make whatever you’d like with HTML, CSS, JS, image, text, and web font files.
- - Neocities is the most popular Web-based alternative to Site44.
- - Neocities is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Site44.
A web hosting service made by GitHub, for any static website hosted on GitHub. GitHub Pages doesn't support PHP, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, MySQL, or any other server-side service.
An all-in-one workflow that combines global deployment, continuous integration, and automatic HTTPS. And that’s just the beginning.
- - Netlify is the most popular SaaS alternative to Site44.
An open-source, hassle-free, self-hostable Heroku & Netlify alternative.
- - Coolify is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Site44.
- - Coolify is the most popular commercial alternative to Site44.
Static.app is the easiest way to host a static HTML website online. Drag-and-drop an archive with your page or an entire website and we will take care of the rest. Everything is included: SSL certificate, code editor, forms and media storage all in one place.
StaticDeploy is a platform for deploying static apps featuring a Docker-like workflow, instant previews, run-time configuration and a management console. It's sort of like a Kubernetes for static content and it's open-source so you can host it where and how you want.
CloudCannon gives your team an exceptional website editing interface with a robust a flexible developer experience. Support for Jekyll, Hugo, 11ty, Next.js, Nuxt.js, Gatsby, and SvelteKit.