What is SimpleTax?
SimpleTax is the awesome way to do your taxes. Friendly, fast, and fun (yes, fun), it's the tax software you've always wanted—now on iPad. Even better? You can pay what you want, no catch.
- Certified by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
- Easy to use with an award-winning design
- Full-featured: T4 employment income, T5 investment income, RRSP deductions, donations, business income, pension splitting, and more
- Powerful, with optimizers to maximize your refund
- Secure and private
- Designed and made in Canada
Submit your tax return directly from your iPad and get your refund in as few as eight days. Start your 2014 tax return today!
The not-so-fine print:
- An internet connection is required.
- Saving data requires an account. You can access or delete your account at any time from https://simpletax.ca.
- SimpleTax doesn't yet support Québec (désolé!) or Form T1273 AgriStability/AgriInvest Programs (you'll know what this is if you need it).
What people are saying about SimpleTax:
"I’m in a state of bliss. Never has doing my family's taxes been such a stress-free experience. So simple, intuitive, fast. Loved it!" —Sarah, via Facebook
"Finished my taxes in less than an hour. So easy and simple while using such a clean interface. Feeling so good! Love you, @simpletax!!!" —@yTealeaves, via Twitter
"SimpleTax has to be the best use of modern web design principles I've seen in a while. I would liken this to how Gmail changed webmail interfaces. H&R block would have charged $100's for the two returns I put in today because they said they were "complicated". Not so it seems." —Christopher, via Facebook
"Just finished using the very excellent @simpletax. It has great design; even complex returns look simple! Great customer support also." —@DelgadoJohnny, via Twitter
More at https://simpletax.ca/reviews.
- 0 avg rating