Apache Tomcat is an open source software implementation of the Java Servlet and JavaServer Pages technologies. Apache Tomcat powers numerous large-scale, mission-critical web applications across a diverse range of industries and organizations.
- - Apache Tomcat is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to simperium.
- - Apache Tomcat is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to simperium.
Apache Tomcat Features
Comments about Apache Tomcat as a Alternative to simperium
Simperium: Some Transfer Stuff, Apache Tomcat = Webserver0
Socket.IO aims to make real-time apps possible in every browser and mobile device, blurring the differences between the different transport mechanisms.
- - Socket.io is the most popular Web-based alternative to simperium.
Emitter is a real-time communication service for connecting online devices. Infrastructure and APIs for IoT, gaming, apps and real-time web. At its core, emitter.io is a distributed, scalable and fault-tolerant publish-subscribe messaging platform based on MQTT protocol and...
- - emitter.io is the most popular Android, iPhone, Android Tablet & Self-Hosted alternative to simperium.
JBoss is Red Hats Java EE 5-compliant (soon Java EE 6-compliant) application server. It is, as with Red Hat itself, dual-licensed either as open source (community edition) or commercially (enterprise edition).
Disc works in your device.
- - Pubnub is the most popular iPad & SaaS alternative to simperium.
Pusher is a hosted API for quickly, easily and securely adding scalable realtime functionality to web and mobile apps.
- - Pusher is the most popular commercial alternative to simperium.
A socket.io server implementation in Rust that integrates with the Tower ecosystem and the Tokio stack. It integrates with any server framework based on tower like Axum, Warp, Salvo or Hyper. Add any other tower based middleware on top of socketioxide such as CORS...
A lightweight and versatile open source server that simplifies the application stack by natively executing application code across eight different programming language runtimes.