Streamlit is an open-source Python library that makes it easy to create and share beautiful, custom web apps for machine learning and data science. In just a few minutes you can build and deploy powerful data apps.
- - Streamlit is the most popular Web-based & Self-Hosted alternative to Shiny.
- - Streamlit is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Shiny.
- - Dash by Plotly is the most popular SaaS alternative to Shiny.
- - Dash by Plotly is the most popular commercial alternative to Shiny.
Dash by Plotly Features
Voilà turns Jupyter notebooks into standalone web applications. Each user connecting to the Voilà tornado application gets a dedicated Jupyter kernel which can execute the callbacks to changes in Jupyter interactive widgets.
- - Voilà is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Shiny.
Mercury allows you to add interactive widgets in Python notebooks, so you can share notebooks as web applications. Forget about rewriting notebooks to web frameworks just to share your results. Mercury offers a set of widgets with simple re-execution of cells.