Sequel Pro Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to Sequel Pro for Mac and since it's discontinued a lot of people are looking for a replacement. The most popular Mac alternative is DBeaver, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Sequel Pro and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Sequel Pro are MySQL Workbench (Free, Open Source), DataGrip (Paid), Tableplus (Paid) and Valentina Studio (Freemium).
- DBeaver - Universal Database Manager and SQL Client. DBeaver is free and open source (GPL) universal database tool for developers and database administrators.
- Provides data modeling, SQL development, and comprehensive administration tools for servers.
- DataGrip is a database IDE from JetBrains that is tailored to suit specific needs of professional SQL developers.— Intelligent query console
- TablePlus is a native app which helps you easily edit database data and structure. TablePlus includes many security features to protect your database, including native libssh and TLS to encrypt your connection.
- Navicat is a database administration tool that allows you to simultaneously connect to MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQLite databases from a single application.
- SQuirreL SQL is an open-source Java SQL Client program that will allow you to view the structure of a JDBC compliant database, browse the data in tables, issue SQL commands etc.
- DbVisualizer is the universal database tool for developers, DBAs and analysts.
- Sequel Ace is the "sequel" to longtime macOS tool Sequel Pro. Sequel Ace is a fast, easy-to-use Mac database management application for working with MySQL & MariaDB databases.
- A simple and lightweight SQL client desktop/terminal with cross database and platform support.