What is Seahorse?
Seahorse is a GNOME application for managing encryption keys and passwords in the GNOME Keyring.
With Seahorse you can...
- Encrypt/decrypt/sign files and text.
- Manage your keys and keyring.
- Synchronize your keys and your keyring with key servers.
- Sign keys and publish.
- Cache your passphrase so you don't have to keep typing it.
- Backup your keys and keyring.
- Add an image in any GDK supported format as a OpenGPG photo ID.
- Create SSH keys, configure them, cache them.
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
Said about Seahorse as an alternative
Both are able to deal with PGP certs & keys. Could not find if / where Seahorse handled importing X509 certs