What is Sculptura?
With an advanced clay engine and artist-tested tools, Sculptura is the most intuitive and powerful 3D sculpting app ever designed for your iPad. Sculpt engaging characters, ghastly monsters, or even intriguing abstract art anywhere you are.
"Blindingly good... Hands down the best I've used for sculpting on iPad Pro." -- Rob McCallum (Total Recall, Jumper, Ghost in the Shell, Pacific Rim)
• A high-resolution clay sculpting engine. Never worry about meshes or triangles. Cut holes freely.
• Full GPU acceleration. Sculptura accelerates every part of sculpting using Metal.
• Powerful, intuitive sculpting tools. Tested by professional artists.
• Long undo history. Sculpt without worry.
• Beautiful real-time rendering. Your sculpture looks great throughout the process.
• Carve — subtract or add material
• Deform — push or pull
• Smooth — slow or fast
• Cut — cut out a polygon
• Cylinder — add or subtract
• Sphere — add or subtract
• Pinch — contract material
• Flatten — make a plane
• Resize — resize your entire sculpture
• Move - reposition material
• iCloud integration and iOS 11 Files App support
• Support for Apple Pencil
• Artist-created templates for starting points and inspiration
• Imports and exports Alembic, OBJ, STL, and USD files
• Easy-to-use materials and lighting
• Symmetric sculpting
• Quickly change viewpoints
• Surprisingly small files
Minimum Recommended Hardware: iPad Pro 1st Generation. Apple Pencil recommended.
Sculptura is also available for Mac!
Show full description ▾
Features Vote on or suggest new featuresThis app doesn't have any features at the moment.
Comments and Reviews Post a comment / review all • positive • negative relevance • dateNo comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?
Our users have written 0 comments and reviews about Sculptura, and it has gotten 0 likes
- Developed by Halfspace LLC
- Proprietary and Commercial product.
- One time purchase (perpetual license) that cost about $10.
- 18 alternatives listed
Popular alternativesView all
Sculptura was added to AlternativeTo byon Aug 21, 2019 and this page was last updated Aug 22, 2019.