Use Your Android tablet or smartphone as a 2nd PC Monitor
Note: Not compatible with Windows 8 at this time (XP/Vista/7 only). More details below.
REDFLY ScreenSlider by Celio Corp allows you to be more productive using the tablet or smartphone that you already own while working on your PC or laptop. With ScreenSlider, you can use your Android device as a wireless external monitor for your computer and take advantage of the extra screen real estate to see and do more. More Info »
An optional ScreenSlider Pro in-app upgrade enables a number of touch-based features including pinch-to-zoom, mirror mode, right/left click and more allowing you to view and interact with PC apps without a mouse and physical keyboard or without the need to be right next to your PC. The ScreenSlider Pro in-app upgrade is $4.99.
* You must download and install a free Windows PC/laptop application before the ScreenSlider app on your Android device can communicate with your PC.
* Be more productive using the device you already own to get more screen real estate.
* Great for monitoring dashboards, widgets, email inbox, Facebook, etc. while you work on your main monitor.
* Functions as an external (secondary) monitor for your Windows PC or laptop computer.
* Works wirelessly over your local LAN Wi-Fi connection (Android device and PC must be on same local network and subnet).
* Includes free 30-day trial of the ScreenSlider Pro in-app purchase that enables touchscreen controls and additional features.
ScreenSlider Pro in-app upgrade includes several touch gestures and other features including:
* Upgrade to ScreenSlider Pro directly within the ScreenSlider app.
* Multitouch controls allow you to interact with PC content and apps on your Android device (pinch-to-zoom, pan, scroll, right/left click).
* Use built-in Android keyboard and speech-to-text feature to enter/edit text in PC apps.
* Pull running PC apps over to Android device.
* Transfer files between PC to Android device.