The most popular alternative is Qastrocam, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 10 alternatives to SbigControl so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting SbigControl alternatives are N.I.N.A. (Free, Open Source), BackyardEOS (Paid), Voyager Astrophotography (Paid) and Nebulosity (Paid).
- Qastrocam is a capture program to do astrophotography. It can control a telescope to do guiding with the images received from a V4L device.
- NINA is a night time imaging and astronomy software.
- BackyardEOS is software tailor made to control your Canon DSLR camera. It is purposely built with astro-photography in mind.
- Voyager is a multi core optimized software, resilient, with advanced built-in algorithms and advanced A.I. driven automatation for astro photography.
- Nebulosity is designed to be a powerful, but simple to use capture and processing application for Windows and Mac.
- AstroImager is a powerful, but easy to use image capture application for the astrophotography.
- APT stands for "AstroPhotography Tool" and it is like Swiss army knife for your astro imaging sessions.
- Image capture suite for astronomy photography.
- FireCapture has evolved into one of the leading planetary capturing tools.
- SharpCap is an easy-to-use and powerful astronomy camera capture tool. It can be used with dedicated astronomy cameras, webcams and USB frame grabbers.