SAS AlternativesStatistical Analyzers and other similar apps like SAS
R is a free software environment for statistical computing and graphics. It is a GNU project which is similar to the S language and environment which was developed at Bell Laboratories (formerly AT&T, now Lucent Technologies) by John Chambers and colleagues. R can be consider.
Suggest and vote on features
- - R (programming language) is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to SAS.
- - R (programming language) is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to SAS.
R (programming language) Features
Comments about R (programming language) as a Alternative to SASMost users think R (programming language) is a great SAS alternative.
I use both, I think R is superior in almost every way, safe a few automated systems.1
Need to recode completely.
Does not have anything like the output delivery system (ODS).
The documentation is highly variable and in some cases, to determing the processing steps it is necessary to read the source code.0
Completely free enterprise-ready Python distribution for large-scale data processing, predictive analytics, and scientific computing. Includes 100+ of the most popular Python packages for science, math, engineering, data analysis. Cross platform on Linux, Windows, Mac.
Suggest and vote on features
- - Anaconda is the most popular commercial alternative to SAS.
- Command line interfaceAnaconda either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- Ad-freeAnaconda doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No TrackingAnaconda will not track you or use your personal data.
- Privacy focusedAnaconda is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- PortableAnaconda can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Anaconda without registration.
- LightweightAnaconda consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
JASP is a free and open-source graphical program for statistical analysis supported by the University of Amsterdam. It is designed to be easy to use, and familiar to users of SPSS. It offers standard analysis procedures in both their classical and Bayesian form.Suggest and vote on features
- No Coding RequiredJASP can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- LightweightJASP consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Root requiredRequires root to use JASP, mainly relevant for Android apps.
- PortableJASP can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Command line interfaceJASP either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
The Python Package Index (PyPI) is a repository of software for the Python programming language. PyPI helps you find and install software developed and shared by the Python community. Package authors use PyPI to distribute their software.
PyPI has no features, suggest some!
- - PyPI is the most popular Web-based alternative to SAS.
The IBM SPSS software platform offers advanced statistical analysis, a vast library of machine-learning algorithms, text analysis, open-source extensibility, integration with big data and seamless deployment into applications.Suggest and vote on features
IBM SPSS Statistics Features
JasperReports is a variously-licensed reporting tool & library, written in Java, which can generate HTML, PDF, Excel, CSV, and other format reports. JasperReports Server Community Edition is Open Source, licensed under the GNU Affero General Public License 3 (AGPL v4).Suggest and vote on features
Polars is a highly performant DataFrame library for manipulating structured data. The core is written in Rust, but the library is also available in Python. Its key features are:
jamovi is a new free and open "3rd generation" statistical spreadsheet. Designed from the ground up to be easy to use, jamovi is a compelling alternative to costly statistical products such as SPSS and SAS.Suggest and vote on features
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo3 Altair SLC (formerly WPS Analytics) alternatives
- Paid • Proprietary
Altair SLC runs programs written with SAS language syntax without translation and without licensing other third-party products. Altair SLC is built to handle high levels of throughput and reduces clients’ capital costs and operating expenses.Suggest and vote on features
Altair SLC (formerly WPS Analytics) Features
Comments about Altair SLC (formerly WPS Analytics) as a Alternative to SASAlmost everyone thinks Altair SLC (formerly WPS Analytics) is a great SAS alternative.Guest
Email assistance which is a tracked ticket system - they are truly concerned about assistance0Guest
Only real alternative supporting SAS language, no need to rewrite existing applications, user interface is really nice, mix SAS language with python and R languages, inclusive data connectivity, attractive and flexible pricing.1
Great responce to fixing problems
Good ticket system and response to queries for assistance
Reasoable faithful duplicatio of SAS functionality.
Acdition of proc R and proc PYTHON to easily integrate these scripts without leaving the SAS code environment.0
WPS really is an alternative. No other alternative is able to run programs written in the SAS language. WPS can combine different programming languages in one program so R and python can be mixed with SAS language offering the best of all worlds for data scientists and business users. No other alternative supports such a broad range of platforms including mainframes.1
Flexible and powerful data analysis / manipulation library for Python, providing labeled data structures similar to R data.frame objects, statistical functions, and much more.