SAP BusinessObjects Alternatives
Tableau can help anyone see and understand their data. Connect to almost any database, drag and drop to create visualizations, and share with a click.
- - Tableau is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Mac & Self-Hosted alternative to SAP BusinessObjects.
- - Tableau is the most popular commercial alternative to SAP BusinessObjects.
D3 allows you to bind arbitrary data to a Document Object Model (DOM), and then apply data-driven transformations to the document. For example, you can use D3 to generate an HTML table from an array of numbers.
- - D3.js is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to SAP BusinessObjects.
Redash helps you make sense of your data. Connect and query your data sources, build dashboards to visualize data and share them with your company.
- - Redash is the most popular Linux alternative to SAP BusinessObjects.
Unleashing enterprise intelligence: Keeeb raises productivity and scales the impact and commercial potential of intelligence by engaging employees and customers with relevant knowledge and skills when and where they need it.
- - Keeeb is the most popular SaaS alternative to SAP BusinessObjects.
Pentaho is a Business Intelligence software company that offers Pentaho Business Analytics, a suite of open source products which provide data integration, OLAP services, reporting, dashboarding, data mining and ETL capabilities.
QlikView is Qlik’s classic analytics solution for rapidly developing highly-interactive guided analytics applications and dashboards, delivering insight to solve business challenges.
- - QlikView is the most popular iPhone alternative to SAP BusinessObjects.
- - AnyChart is the most popular Android alternative to SAP BusinessObjects.
QueryTree is a flexible and powerful database reporting tool. Simply connect your database and start visualizing your data in minutes. Everything works with a dropdown menu interface - no code or SQL needed.
Amazon QuickSight is a very fast, cloud-powered business intelligence (BI) service that makes it easy for all employees to build visualizations, perform ad-hoc analysis, and quickly get business insights from their data.
Amazon QuickSight Features
KnowledgeSEEKER is a data mining and predictive analytics software tool helping data analysts and business users with data exploration, development and deployment of predictive models.
Stagraph is new professional tool for visual data exploration and statistical graphics. This tool brings data science features and functions of R language to user without the need of coding. Your workflow in software is as follows: