The most popular alternative is AudioTool, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 18 alternatives to SampleWiz so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting SampleWiz alternatives are LinuxSampler (Free, Open Source), Soundation Studio (Freemium), Borderlands Granular (Paid) and SkyTracks.io (Freemium).
- Collaborate and make music in your browser with a full-featured, modular music studio.
- LinuxSampler - free, open source pure software audio sampler with professional grade features.
- Soundation Studio is the free online music making application that gives everyone the opportunity to make music on the internet.
- Touch, transform, and explore sound with granular synthesis, a technique involving the superposition of tiny fragments of sound, or “grains," to create complex, evolving...
- SkyTracks.io is an online music creation and collaboration platform.
Our mobile app enables you to access your projects on any iOS devices.
- Record your ideas on the go or create entire music productions from scratch, we'll leave it up to you!
- Mobius is live looping open source software for the real-time creation of audio loops, with an old fashioned (win 3.
- SynthFont is a program for playing midi files using SoundFonts. It can also include VST instruments. Midi input for live playback is also supported.
- Make music and play with sound in a new and intuitive way by touching the waveform on the screen. Explore the sounds melody and texture using the different play modes and create your music compositions with the gesture recorder.
- Loopy, the sophisticated, tactile live looper app that reinvents iPhone and iPad music making.