RunApe monitors websites for changes and security threats. RunApe keeps historical records and can detect changes in articles and lists. Possibility of running custom sc...
- Freemium • Proprietary
- Google Chrome
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
What is RunApe?
Use the Hunter app to select elements to monitor, directly on the webpage.
- No copy-pasting URLs.
- Monitor text and number changes to alert only about changes that matter to you.
- Simple ignore filter blocks irrelevant changes and reduces false positives.
- You decide how the change results look like.
- Cloud-based solution with issue tracking and support.
- All monitor management on a single page.
- Powerful check schedule with 10 minute minimum checks
- Archive website changes and see the changes over time
- Use the Scriber browser extension to perform browser actions (pages behind logins, custom filters etc.)
- Use Files webpage for custom files and scripts
- Remove Cookie Banners, Ads and Overlays automatically
- Thorough error reporting and logs
- Mobile ready with search, tags and infinite scroll
- Friendly user guide and intro videos
- Get notified in 65+ different ways
- REST API for all your needs
- Flexible crediting
Comments and Reviews
I like RunApe because it gives much clearer overview of the changes because it can detect changes in list and articles which keeps the page structure intact.