Rocket is a web framework for Rust that makes it simple to write fast, secure web applications without sacrificing flexibility, usability, or type safety. Rocket aims to be fast, easy, and flexible while offering guaranteed safety and security where it can. Importantly, Rocket also aims to be fun, and it accomplishes this by ensuring that you write as little code as needed to accomplish your task.
FEATURES More Info »
- Rocket makes templating a breeze with built-in templating support.
- View, add, or remove cookies, with or without encryption, without hassle.
- Rocket streams all incoming and outgoing data, so size isn't a concern.
- Configure your application your way for development, staging, and production.
- Unit test your applications with ease using the built-in testing library.
- Rocket typechecks route URIs for you so you never mistype a URI again.