GeoSetter is a freeware tool for Windows for showing and changing geo data and other metadata (IPTC/XMP/Exif) of image files (e.g. images taken by digital cameras).
- - Geosetter is the most popular Windows alternative to RoboGEO.
- - Geosetter is the most popular free alternative to RoboGEO.
Ever wondered where you took all your great photos? Or want to know where one specific photo was shot? No problem with GeoPhoto!
- - GeoPhoto is the most popular Mac alternative to RoboGEO.
GeoTag is a free OS X application that allows you to update image metadata with geolocation tags by panning and zooming in a map window and then clicking on the location where a photo was taken. It is a good way to add location information to photos or fine tune existing...
- - GeoTag for macOS is the most popular Open Source alternative to RoboGEO.
Geotag is an open source program that allows you match date/time information from photos with location information from a GPS unit or from a map
- - Geotag is the most popular Linux alternative to RoboGEO.
The last update is from 2018.
GPSPhotoLinker adds GPS position and location data to your photos. The latitude and longitude recorded by your GPS unit are linked and saved to your photos. GPSPhotoLinker automatically enters the city, state and country into the metadata.