jUploadr is a cross platform, cross-site Photo uploader. Currently it runs on Windows Linux and OS X and supports both Flickr and Zooomr. It allows you to set all properties of a photo before you upload it.
jUploadr has no features, suggest some!
- - jUploadr is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Rightload.
- - jUploadr is the most popular free alternative to Rightload.
Postr is a Flickr uploading tool for the GNOME desktop, which aims to be simple to use but exposing enough of Flickr to be useful. It isn't finished yet, but its a very capable uploader already.
Postr has no features, suggest some!
- - Postr is the most popular Open Source alternative to Rightload.
F-Stop (formerly known as Flicker1) is a Flickr client that allows users to browse Flickr in a simple, clean and intuitive way.Suggest and vote on features
- GeotaggingF-Stop can add geographical metadata details to an image, file or data.
Pure is a Flickr Client application* developed with content in mind. You can check your own feed, your favorite photos and the latest and most interesting photos uploaded.
- - Pure for Flickr is the most popular iPhone alternative to Rightload.
- - Pure for Flickr is the most popular commercial alternative to Rightload.
Photonic is a Flickr client for Mac OS X that let's you upload your photos to Flickr right from you Mac, without having to log into Flickr and upload photos by hand.Photonic has no features, suggest some!Discontinued