The most popular alternative is Chordify, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 14 alternatives to Riffstation so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Riffstation alternatives are ChordU (Free), MusicTrans (Paid), Capo (Paid) and Sonic Visualiser (Free, Open Source).
- Chordify turns any music or song (YouTube, Deezer, SoundCloud, MP3) into chords. Play along with guitar, ukulele or piano using our intuitive playback interface.
- Extracts chords from any song, integrated YouTube. It's all free with capo tuner and comes with two versions of chords for a song. Start playing along.
- MusicTrans is a powerful learning tool for playing any song. Take your favorite instrument, open your song and start learning it at your own pace.
- Capo is a revolutionary tool for all musicians who want to get better at playing the music they love!Features:
- Sonic Visualiser is a free, open-source application for Windows, Linux, and Mac, designed to be the first program you reach for when want to study a music recording closely.
- Change the speed of the music - from 20% (one fifth speed) to 200% (double speed) without changing the pitch.
- The Transcribe! application is an assistant for people who sometimes want to work out a piece of music from a recording, in order to write it out, or play it themselves, or both.
- AudioRetoucher is a tool for analyzing music, changing tempo and pitch in real time.
- The SPT-667 Phrase Trainer makes learning riffs by ear really simple. Say you want to copy a guitar solo. The Phrase Trainer lets you to load the song (wav,mp3,wma etc...
- Guitaa is a free online music service, that lets you find chords of any song of your choice on Guitar, Piano and Ukulele.